Thursday, December 20, 2007

Armor Up!

All right. So I was reading Battlecry for My Generation (which is a great book by the way) and considering how easy it is to get off track in this world of sin, the only way to get rid of the media's trash for good is action. That's right A-C-T-I-O-N(for those of us who need a dictionary). We are the LORD's standing army and we've been at war for a long time. So what do we do now? Well since the LORD is our leader we need to learn from him and have him tell us what our assignment is. How do we learn from him and have him tell us what our assignment is? Well, you know that Bible ther in the drawer? Try opening it. And reading it. And even *gasp* learning from it. But don't only read it. Read it with a purpose. When you read the Word of God(I just so recently found out that words are used to communicate with people) you are communicating with God and in some way God will comfort you in a scripture somewhere. My purposes for reading my Bible are to 1) learn more about my LORD 2) get something more and be something better than what the world is trying to turn me into 3) find true hapiness 4) strengthen myself so that I can do what I must to save this media-driven generattion. If you're with me then armor up, grab your bibles and get ready for a scrap, cuz' when this generation breaks through, the devil is gonna have a fight on his hands!

No comments: