Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Hello There

another one of my songs

Hello there by Troy Capers

(v.1)
hello there, mr. piece of trash
you look so beat up , and left back in the past
but what is really going on inside?
how can he stand so tall, with no one on his side?

(prechorus)
how can hapiness come from nothing?
if you take everything away will I finally be something?

(chorus)
Help me, find me
I've been waiting to take of this mask
I'm suffocating
I'm tired of falling I want to start flying
ready to come to life
because i've been dying

(v.2)
hello there, Ms. goody two shoes
you seem so left out of all the good news
But what is really going on inside?
there must be a reason, you've got nothing to hide

(bridge)
He's been so messed, and still he never cries
She's hated by those, who are living a lie

1 comment:

Emily Elizabeth said...

You just described the life of many teens in a few verses. We hide behind a mask most of the time because the world rejects originality and invites cliques and seclusion. Please don't let these songs just sit in a notebook!