Wednesday, March 12, 2008

I Love You?

Do you really? Just let me check with God on this one real quick...
" Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast,
it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily
angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not rejoice in evil
but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always
hopes and always preserveres.(1Cor. 13:4-7)

hmm... so if you are so convinced that you love that guy or that girl, you'd better make sure that it is really what God says is love. Fellings of passion confused for true love (especially with our hormones all over the place), can cause a confused relationship, which can become a BIG problem VERY quickly.

1 comment:

Emily Elizabeth said...

I wish for people to read this and make a change quickly. Even I've struggled with the hormones part... but I know God will take me where I need to go. He's got our back on this.